I realize this post may seem like I’m totally bragging (well, I am), annoying, or like I’m saying “My husband’s better than your’s”. But, I don’t care. I’m hoping someday it will mean a lot to my girls when they look back at this post. So here goes……..
Here’s a cropped photo of my husband Doug. I will show you the original uncropped photo later.
He’s a pretty amazing man. We have been married for almost 10 yrs. As a matter of fact 10 years ago at this time we were working around the clock to prepare for our wedding that was only 3 1/2 months away.
Here are some things I love about him……….
1. He’s a very passionate person and puts his heart and soul into everything he does. He does nothing halfhearted.
2. He’s extremely creative
3. He’s a great decorator and gets most of the credit for how nice our home and yard looks
4. He’s a great dresser. He could possibly be confused for gay, but he’s really not. Really. Trust me on that one!
5. He likes to cook and he’s really great at it. I benefit greatly from his love for cooking : )
4. He’s a really great performer and drummer. Click here to watch an amazing version of Little Drummer Boy performed Christmas Eve at our church.
5. He’s also a great percussionist. Click here
7. He’s loads of fun and has a great sense of humor
8. Since he’s 10 yrs. older he has lots of great advice and I go to him about almost everything
9. He’s an amazing father
10. He’s my best friend and we have lots of fun together
11. He’s honest and open even when you don’t want to hear it.
12. And, lastly, he stays in the lines!
Here’s the original uncropped photo:
Looking forward to a night out with this sexy man!